hi i'm sasha, i'm 16 years young. i post 96% quality photos, the other 4% are sweet things i reblog for my boyfriend. i love music a lot, reading, clothes and also animals. if you want to know more about me or just talk to me, send me a message. i hope you enjoy my blog. :-)

home mssg about tags credit
1 year ago | 11:23am
47 notes #christmas #dogs #christmas dogs #cute
  1. drinker-of-tea reblogged this from christmasdogs
  2. amjenkens reblogged this from christmasdogs
  3. brookaaay reblogged this from christmasdogs
  4. snowcappedrose reblogged this from christmasdogs
  5. moniqui reblogged this from lun4ticl0ve
  6. theanimalguy reblogged this from theprincesthrone
  7. theprincesthrone reblogged this from imwhatitis
  8. of-wits-and-whims reblogged this from lun4ticl0ve
  9. killyourprejudice reblogged this from imwhatitis
  10. bortsprungenkatt reblogged this from lun4ticl0ve
  11. imwhatitis reblogged this from lun4ticl0ve
  12. bluscreenofdeath reblogged this from lun4ticl0ve
  13. k0ot-lynn reblogged this from jessfalls
  14. imagination-creates-the-world reblogged this from givedreamingachance
  15. letsdanceinthe-moonlight reblogged this from reality-isalovelyplace
  16. jessfalls reblogged this from reality-isalovelyplace
  17. givedreamingachance reblogged this from reality-isalovelyplace
  18. love4pets reblogged this from lun4ticl0ve
  19. terivel reblogged this from mettebijeman
  20. dothevavio reblogged this from lun4ticl0ve
  21. callmebleezy reblogged this from lun4ticl0ve
  22. mettebijeman reblogged this from headhvnter
  23. locknessie reblogged this from headhvnter
  24. artofruin reblogged this from lun4ticl0ve
  25. lawlwutaboutno reblogged this from lun4ticl0ve
  26. isabeau666 reblogged this from headhvnter
  27. mikaykay2012 reblogged this from headhvnter
  28. selsdebain reblogged this from just-walking-in-a-wonderland
  29. just-walking-in-a-wonderland reblogged this from lun4ticl0ve
  30. christmasdogs reblogged this from glitteris
  31. glitteris reblogged this from lun4ticl0ve
  32. helenabrandsen reblogged this from lun4ticl0ve
  33. lun4ticl0ve posted this
©